Charcuterie Board Guide
Ultimate Guide to Making a Snazzy Charcuterie Board
Instant Digital Download
Introducing our Charcuterie Board Guide for your DIY clients-the ultimate resource designed to empower your customers and enhance their event planning experience. By providing them with this comprehensive guide, you’ll equip them with the knowledge and confidence to create captivating charcuterie boards that impress their guests and elevate their events to new heights.
Take your party planning services to the next level by offering our Charcuterie Board Guide to your DIY clients. Empower them to create extraordinary culinary experiences and elevate their events with confidence. Give your clients the gift of exceptional charcuterie boards today, and watch as their joy and satisfaction translate into glowing reviews and repeat business.
Perfect for party planners, event organizers, and DIY enthusiasts.
8.5 x 11 (ea card is 25″ x 25″)
PLR (up to 20 copies)
- Cover Page
- How to build a charcuterie board page
- Elements of a charcuterie board page
- Things to buy for your charcuterie board page
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE!!
PDF with Links to your customizable printable
HOW IT WORKS: Canva Editable
- If you are new to Canva you will need to sign up for the free version of Canva at Canva.com
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a digital PDF
- There will be a link to open your product/products. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE!
- Then click on the link to download your template
- Once you downloaded your template there is a short video on how to make changes to your template.
NOTE: Part of this design was created using Canva Pro; without a pro account, you may experience difficulty downloading files. Canva may prompt you to pay for certain graphics. To avoid such inconvenience, you can either subscribe to Canva Pro, replace paid elements with free alternatives, or reach out to email@example.com for MINOR edits. (Additional charges will apply)
If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please email Karie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can use this PLR
You have the commercial rights to rebrand the product as your own, however, it can only be distributed in a flattened format.
NO physical product. DIGITAL FILES ONLY